Andrzej Foder is the main designer of the Pawo brand since 2007. Designer and stylist, acclaimed by the Fashion Men’s magazine as one of the four designers of the decade 1998-2008. having the greatest impact on the new shape of the clothing of Polish men. He has drawned his inspiration during fashion shows of world-famous designers, as well as at the most prestigious men’s fashion fair Pitti Uomo in Italy. Each model of a jacket, suit or jacket is his own design. The PAWO brand collections, which come from the designer pencil, are part of the latest trends and afirmates the classics specific to his artistic output.
PhD of Arts, graduated with honors from the Strzeminsky Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz. Since September 2008, he has been a lecturer in men’s clothing design and deputy director of the International School of Costume and Dress Design. The Warsaw MSKPU is one of the best known art schools in Poland. Her reputation is demonstrated by the great lecturers and graduates presenting the highest level of projects, being successful all over the world, being the “new wave” of Polish clothing designers.
Achievements and awards:
- Nomination of the Polish Chamber of Fashion for the title “Designer of the Year 2006”
- In 2011, Fashion Magazine placed him on the list of 50 people with the greatest impact on fashion in Poland
- In 2012, he was awarded the Honorary Gold Thread at the twentieth jubilee edition of this competition
Juror in competitions:
- Golden Thread-2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
- Fashion Designer Awards – 2009-2016
- Member of the Designer Avenue Designer Council – Fashion Week Poland – Fashionphilosophy.